Undo Undo

OMG So awesome! This is on youtube right? if not put up a video on you recording all instruments + vocals =) That would be sick!

Dimoria responds:

Yes it's up on youtube :)

-StreetWise- -StreetWise-

Amazing work! This sounds like a main game theme. Did you have some inspiration from any game while you made this song? 5*

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! Yes actually :D The OST from "mighty switch force" has been on my mp3 for some time now, and probably inspiered me a bit in this track :D

Nookleear Nookleear

Amazing dude!! Everything sounds good!! =) what program did you use, also plugins?

chipdealr responds:

Thanks bud! I use ableton pretty exclusively, as well as Cypher, Strobe and Massive for almost every synth you hear

Rush Hour Rush Hour

Awesome work man! this song/loop fit perfect on a beat em up game or a boss battel =) and i love the 8-bit sound !

Mountain of death Mountain of death

I think he using Fl studio10 and The Masisive pluggin/Nexzus. and some filters =) was i close xD You did a really good jobb with the agresive wobbel basse dude! =)

FizMuz - Aurora [WIP] FizMuz - Aurora [WIP]

Pretty nice job there! You maybe can rate some of my songs =)

[Jay T] - RicePirate! [Jay T] - RicePirate!

Amazing job mate!!! 5* you should rate some of my songs =) if ya want ofc...

Phoenix Wright - Logic! Phoenix Wright - Logic!

Pretty good sound and beats =) but i think you need to step it up a bit, make it louder and so on. overall it was good. perfect for a csi game maybe =D and if ya got time, i really like feedback. so will you rate my songs?

MF-Greth responds:

it's already from a game... it's a remix.

Not something new :P Not something new :P

Really awesome beat/bass =) would be happy if ya rated some of my songs =D

Oriental Herbs of Rome Oriental Herbs of Rome

Awesome dude! really sweet melody(japan i guess) a perfect song for a game or something like that =)
Rate some of my songs if ya want =D